I spoke to the Church in the Pines in Venice, Florida. I was able to speak at my friend's church in Pennsylvania and to a ladies' Sunday School group. God blessed me with a dinner hosted by Two Fish for my friends and supporters in Michigan. I'm so thankful for my friends, supporters and for all the new people I met and for those who promised to pray for our ministry in Petrovka.
Thursday, November 30, 2017
Home Assignment 2017 - February-March
I spoke to the Church in the Pines in Venice, Florida. I was able to speak at my friend's church in Pennsylvania and to a ladies' Sunday School group. God blessed me with a dinner hosted by Two Fish for my friends and supporters in Michigan. I'm so thankful for my friends, supporters and for all the new people I met and for those who promised to pray for our ministry in Petrovka.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In 1820, in the village of Petrovka, there was a castle which served as the summer residence of the Kuris family . The owner of the castle...
-
On September 17, we started the new school year with our Children's Bible Club. We are using the Super Book materials which has a childr...
-
We had a short term team from Northside Baptist serve with us from June 22-July 1. They were such a blessing to our team in Petrovka. They s...


No comments:
Post a Comment