![]() |
| Amanda, Kayla, Rochelle, Sierra, Elijah, Anna and Kurt |
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
20 YEARS IN UKRAINE
On September 2, I celebrated 20 years of serving in Odessa, Ukraine. I am so thankful for all of you who have financially and prayerfully supported me all these years. Thank you for partnering with me in the ministry. I was able to be with other TEAM missionaries on this day and we celebrated with a Chocolate Mozart cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In 1820, in the village of Petrovka, there was a castle which served as the summer residence of the Kuris family . The owner of the castle...
-
On September 17, we started the new school year with our Children's Bible Club. We are using the Super Book materials which has a childr...
-
We had a short term team from Northside Baptist serve with us from June 22-July 1. They were such a blessing to our team in Petrovka. They s...

No comments:
Post a Comment