Tuesday, December 13, 2016
December 14 - 28 I will be spending Christmas with my sweet daddy. This is my first Christmas without my mom and my dad's first Christmas without his wife of 65 years.
January 7 is Ukrainian Christmas. My dear friend, Sveta, is making angel costumes for our children's choir. We are inviting their parents to attend our Christmas program entitled "Christmas with the Angels".
February 1 - March 20 I will be in the States on Home Assignment. I plan to be in Florida from February 20 - March 6. I look forward to connecting with my churches and dear friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In 1820, in the village of Petrovka, there was a castle which served as the summer residence of the Kuris family . The owner of the castle...
-
On September 17, we started the new school year with our Children's Bible Club. We are using the Super Book materials which has a childr...
-
We had a short term team from Northside Baptist serve with us from June 22-July 1. They were such a blessing to our team in Petrovka. They s...

No comments:
Post a Comment